Pages

Featured Post

Massive Warfare - 125-0 Record (Edgar88)!

I believe a new record 125-0 by Edgar88. Hydra striker solo domination GuiLin Peaks 35% paint legendary pilot Bill by Edgar88.

Friday, August 5, 2016

Samsung Galaxy Note 7


Samsung Galaxy Note 7



It is launched! It is out! How can I not cover this story or news.

Nutshell

  1. Dimensions - 5.7 inches. Dual curve
  2. Feature - Water resistant (like I said, all smartphone phones should be this way). S pen too.
  3. Video & Games - HDR video and Vulcan API games
  4. Security - IRIS scanning (new)
  5. Camera - Improved dual pixel sensor
  6. Memory - 64GB entry/expandable 256GB (hey hey, it's back by popular demand)
  7. Battery - 3500mAh fast and wireless charging
Pre-order for a free lens kit worth $198. I think the Samsung Gear VR is more enticing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2024 My iPhone iPad Blog. All rights reserved.

Home | About | Contact | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer